The C Bracket Horse Barn takes excellent care to treat your horse as if they were one of our own. We are a small-scale facility with a family-friendly feel and a deep love for horses.
C Bracket Horse Barn offers full care pasture board on 200 acres and private runs with shelters and box stalls. Boarders and their families have full access to the barn, tack storage area, the indoor and outdoor arenas, and the pastures.
Each year we carefully source the best grass and grass/alfalfa mix hay to feed the herd throughout the winter. Included in your boarding fees are all hay and twice-daily chores, as well as optional grain service once daily.
As owners and managers of C Bracket Horse Barn, we live on-site. This means we can keep a close watch on your horses and ensure they are not getting into mischief! Our off-highway location means that our site is quiet, with minimal traffic, allowing us to monitor who comes and goes easily.
Please use common sense and follow these rules while you’re at the C Bracket Horse barn:
- Keep gates and doors closed and latched.
- Boarders at the C Bracket Barn have priority in the arenas.
- Barn guests must sign in with owners before riding.
- Turn off lights.
- No loose horses in common areas.
- No smoking in the barn, pastures, or arena.
- Do not climb or sit on gates.
- Tie horses to solid posts, not gates or fence rails.
- Do not tie by hydrants.
- Do not borrow equipment without permission.
- Do not feed hay that doesn’t belong to you.
- Do not move horses to different pens or mix groups of horses.
- Keep the barn areas and tack room tidy.
- Place trash in barrels.
- The barn is not responsible for lost or missing items.
- No spectators in arenas during lessons
- Do not tie horses in arenas.
- Dogs are allowed with permission only.
- Five mph speed limit once you enter onto main property
Boarders are welcome to store tack, grain, and other equipment in the shared boarder tack room, and trailer parking is also provided.
Contact us today for boarding availability!